Psychiatrist Job in Ahoskie, North Carolina
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital – Ahoskie
**Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC are seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join their growing psychiatric program. New grads, J1Visa, and H1B candidates may apply.
Job Highlights Include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing over 500 providers in over 90 practice sites
- Full time position, mix of inpatient, outpatient tele-psychiatry opportunities
- 22-bed adult psychiatric unit (Northside) & 8-bed geriatric psychiatry unit (Stepping Stones)
- Full patient panel is 10 adult or 8 geriatric patients, with medical service for initial physical and daily rounding
- Call 1:5 – weekends include I/P rounds, ED Triage/consults
- Must live within 45-60 min of hospital or stay in town for call duty
- Opportunities exist for moonlighting
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and a variety of outdoor activities
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – HERE
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about our Psychiatry opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at email@example.com or call (252) 847-1944.
More Than Healthcare, Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are: CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities. Opportunities for:
Columbia Regional Care Center in Columbia, SC
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Call Mary Wyatt (504) 881-1985 or email
ccrs.careers EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer