Resident Poster Competition Info
SC Psychiatric Association Annual Resident Poster Competition
Prizes: First Place: $500
Second Place: $300
Third Place: $200
Friday, January 27 at 6:00 pm
Submission Deadline: January 3, 2023
The South Carolina Psychiatric Association welcomes residents to compete in SCPA’s annual poster competition. Residents are encouraged to present their original research during the SCPA Annual Meeting. This year’s annual meeting is in person, and residents will be scheduled to share their research on Friday, January 27 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
Instructions & Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- This competition is open to all residents.
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition is Monday, January 3, 2023.
- The abstract should include complete details of the contestant (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography etc).
- Submit abstracts online.
- A committee of at least three judges will view the poster.
- Judging will be on the following:
- Content (clarity of content, quality of content, originality, significance)
- Organization (layout, design, clearly identified topic and purpose, informative and clear summary)
- Delivery (professional and confident, engaged with the audience, responses to questions)
- The results will be announced Saturday, January 28 during the SCPA Business Meeting.
Resident Poster Competition Application